Hi!!!! I'm SWETA

HI! I'm here to help my fellow CBSE students of class 10.

Monday, September 29, 2014

I am a Cell Phone..............................

I am a cell phone. I was born in China, and as soon as I was born, I was packed into a cardboard box with my two friends - the refreshing, and quiet charger (a real fatso), and that constantly singing loud box earphones (and yes, I am envious of her lean figure). After a long journey, I reached a cupboard in an electronics shop. After a few days, a man came and scooped me out of the cupboard, opened the box, and after passing a few more hands and judgmental pairs of eyes, I was bought by a woman.

 She adored my sleek looks and my touch interface. I am her companion day in and day out. I get respite only at night, when my friend the charger feeds me energy. I wake my user up in the morning, and after that starts the daylong journey when she uses my calculator, my games, radio, camera (photo editor is her favourite), calendar,  clock, the music player ( the earphones get excited then) and all other inbuilt features that I offer her. 

I have been safe in all the places except once, when my screen-guard cracked. User took me a repairman and he mended me. Her friend's phone, Nokia, who was in the repair shop for long, told me that they tried to steal some of her vital processor parts. I am a very lucky phone I believe!

But sometimes I feel that I am a cheat. I emit radiation which can cause development of bodily complications later on. Though I have made people who are far away seem just a call away, I have ruined the social life of people. Though I am very helpful in emergencies and dangers, I also allow tracking of people. I have been the culprit in so many evils, and yet I am loved by those who own me and envied by those who don't.


I wonder about myself at times, am I a boon or a bane?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers